Ryan Blain of Small Batch Beer Co. officially announced on The Less Desirables podcast that they would be opening their doors this Saturday, Nov. 9th at 4 pm. Eight beers on tap to start, including a couple that they’ve never had at a tasting before!
- Limonhead – 8.1% citrus brewed IPA
- Big Bold Amber – 6.9% amber ale
- The Ginger – 5.7% pale wheat brewed with ginger
- Kranked – 5.2% stout brewed with Krankie’s Railhead Espresso (new name for the Perkolator!)
- Match Day – 4.3% match day session IPA
Brand New Seasonals:
- Monster Mash – 6.1% pumpkin porter
- Thanksgiving Day Leftovers – saison brewed with cranberry sauce
- Sweet Potato PIEnt – 5.3% brown ale brewed with sweet potatoes.
Besides their beer, they’ll also carry a bottle selection, be serving five or six cocktail drinks made with locally sourced ingredients and bar-infused liquors, and they’ll have a small Scotch selection. I expect that there will be a line around the block by 4 pm!
Listen to the Podcast yourself here! Ryan’s interview starts around 2:30 in.